Tuition & Fees
Fees at Jinan University are assessed on a per credit basis based on maximum and minimum credit hours per semester according to the academic rules of each major. In addition, there are other expenses such as registration fees, activity fees, student housing, and for Lebanese students, a social security fee.
Applicants must complete the University Application Admission Form and pay a non-refundable application fee.
- A list of JU fees and costs for all students is available.
- Payment should be made in one of the following University bank accounts:
* Bank sal BLC, Al Tall branch, Tripoli - Swift Code: LICOLBBX
- Account in LBP: 1-00041609
IBAN#: LB37 0011 0000 0000 1001 0004 1609
- Account in American dollars: 1-00041606
IBAN#: LB21 0011 0000 0000 1001 0004 1606
- Account in Euro: 1-00148493
IBAN#: LB16 0011 0000 0000 1001 0014 8493
Financial Withdrawal Rules:
- Application, registration and exam fees are non- refundable if a student withdraws or the application is refused.
- Tuition fees are non-refundable two weeks after enrollment.